We warmly welcome enquiries regarding enrolment at St Patrick’s Primary School, Geelong West. We understand that selecting the right school for your child’s education is an important decision.
We strive to be open and welcoming to all students, regardless of their background, and do everything reasonable to accommodate each student’s individual needs.
We welcome children from various Christian traditions and other faiths. Additionally, children who are from different religious backgrounds or have no religious affiliation are also offered the chance to apply for enrollment, provided that there is adequate space in the school.
It is important to note that children should be 5 years of age in their Prep year or turning 5 years of age by 30th April.
Click the link to complete Enrolment Enquiry Form.
Once you have completed and submitted the enrolment enquiry form, you will receive a confirmation email to your nominated email in a timely manner. Please note that this form is an enrolment enquiry, not an Application for Enrolment.
Click here if you would like to find out about our Fee and Levy Schedule for 2023.
There is an agreed order of priority for enrolment at St Patrick’s, which must be followed in the enrolment policy and procedures. In Catholic schools, the first priority is the provision of a Catholic education for Catholic children.
Following this, the order of priority for St Patrick’s Primary School is:
* Catholic children who are residents of the St Michael’s parish
* Siblings of children already enrolled in the school
* Catholic children who are not residents of the parish but are recognised as parishioners by the parish priest
* Catholic children from other parishes (for pastoral reasons)
* Children from non-Catholic Eastern churches who are residents of the parish
* Children from non-Catholic Eastern churches who reside outside the parish
* Other Christian children who are residents of the parish
* Other Christian children who reside outside the parish
* Non-Christian children who are residents of the parish
* Non-Christian children who reside outside the parish
Procedures for Foundation Enrolment
Parents wishing to enrol their child at St. Patrick’s should complete an Enrolment Enquiry Form.
After enrolment is confirmed, parents of students will be invited to an Information Evening at which all relevant details will be communicated.
For new families a non-refundable enrolment fee of $200 is payable once your letter of offer has been returned. This amount will be credited to your first term fees in the year of commencement.
In addition to the Information Evening, it is usual practice for newly enrolled students of Foundation to attend Orientation sessions. These dates and times will be communicated with you.
What documents will I need to provide?
You will need to provide the following documentation to support your application for enrolment:
– Birth certificate
– Baptism certificate (if applicable)
– Immunisation certificate (downloadable from myGov)
– Proof of residential address (eg. rates, utilities, drivers licence)
Full Fee Paying Overseas Students
St. Patrick’s is registered to enrol Full Fee Paying Overseas Students. If you are interested in enrolling your child under this system, please contact the school office on +61 2 5229 4412 for further details and eligibility criteria.
Click below for more information regarding the enrolment policy at St Patrick’s.